Advice and assistance for development of advanced web technology solutions
The service includes advice and assistance for development of advanced web technology solutions that are typically used in a pervasive computing context: i.e. integration of web technologies in mobile phones, mobile or stationary physical units or in the physical space in the term of passive and interactive screens.
We provide counselling and assistance with development in the following areas:
- Web-service architectures (XML, SOAP, REST, etc.).
- Application Programming of FLASH, AJAX, PHP, Python, etc.
- Mobile and location-based web applications
- Mobile web gateways
- Social web (Web 2.0) architectures and applications
- Web news distribution (RSS, Podcasting, etc.).
- Semantic Web (RDF, OWL, etc.).
This is what you get
You will receive a service based on more than 10 years of research and development experience in the field of hypermedia and web. Web technologies are also central elements in many of the Alexandra Institute’s products and services. Deliveries can be in the form of lectures, workshops, sparring on your own problems and solutions, or in the form of a design of a solution for implementation by other suppliers or a design of a solution and implementation made by the Alexandra Institute.
How to get started
Contact Kaj Grønbæk for further information or special requests.
This service has been applied in the following projects:
- Mobile program information to the Aarhus Festival
- All Infogallery installations
- All Audio Move applications made for Katapult
- Hasle Interactive - Outdoor school system
- Bright Green and Discus (exhibition) - iPhone Media Kiosk based on podcast/RSS